About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 14, 2010

Natalie Imbruglia - Want

Album: Come To Life

Former Aussie soap star had a worldwide hit with “Torn” in 1998. Since then she’s enjoyed mediocre hits such as “Wrong Impression” and “Counting Down the Days” but nothing as big as “Torn.” Chances are, her fourth album, Come to Life won’t bring in any major hits either despite working with Chris Martin of Coldplay. “Want” is the first single, and it is one of the songs Natalie Imbruglia worked with Chris Martin. Compared to her previous clean pop sound, this track has more of Kylie Minogue feel to it. But, is it just me or does she look kind of freaky on this cover?

No comments: