About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 29, 2010

Lil Wayne - Drop The World /ft. Eminem

Album: Rebirth

Initially, Lil Wayne’s new album was to be released in December of 2009. But it was postponed to February. But several hundred lucky Amazon customers received the copy by accident. But the rumor has it that the February version of “Rebirth” will be completely different than the ones shipped in December. One of the confirmed tracks is “Drop the World” featuring Eminem. They don’t really exchange verses, so you don’t necessarily feel their chemistry, but they both prove on their verses why they will continue to be the hottest MCs in the game.

No comments: