About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 14, 2010

LMFAO - Shots /ft. Lil Jon

Album: Party Rock

For those of you who don’t chat or text, LMAO means Laughing My Ass Off, so you can see what additional letter “F” means for this electro-dance group. LMFAO consists of Berry Gordy’s (founder of Motown) son and nephew. They had a hit with “I’m in Miami Bitch” last year. During the New Years Eve party, I heard this song for the first time, which as you can expect got a lot of the crowd up to the bar. When Lil Jon starts to name bunch of shots, it’s time to head to the bar (though the dance floor kind of cleared up, which, for electro-dance group, I don’t know if that’s a good thing).

No comments: