About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 14, 2010

Lady GaGa - Telephone /ft. Beyonce

Album: The Fame Monster [Deluxe Edition]

Both Lady GaGa and Beyonce had a huge year in 2009, and toward the end of the year, they both re-released their albums with additional songs. On Beyonce’s re-release, GaGa is featured on a track called, “Video Phone.” On Lady GaGa’s re-release titled The Fame Monster, Beyonce is featured on a track called, “Telephone.” Yes, it is a big confusing, but they are two completely separate tracks. “Video Phone” may have visually hyper music video, but I personally prefer this track better. “Telephone” was initially written by GaGa to be placed on Britney’s new album, but she rejected it, and now it’s Lady GaGa’s second single from the re-release.

No comments: