About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 14, 2010

Locksley - Darling, It's True

Album: Be In Love

When I first heard this, I thought it was The Fratellis from the UK as the music definitely had the British Invasion sound. But the band is from Madison, Wisconsin, and they have admitted their love for The Beatles and The Kinks. Their new album will be coming out in late January with the lead single, “Darling, It’s True” which has been getting some airplay on VH1 and MTV. It’s a fun and catchy song.

No comments: