About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 30, 2010

B.o.B - Magic /ft. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer

Album: B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo had been quite active recently in the pop and hip-hop world. He has submitted a song for Adam Lambert, and he is featured on B.o.B’s latest single as well as Kevin Rudolf’s album track, “Must Be Dreamin’”. B.o.B is on a roll with his singles as his first two hits have hit top 10. “Magic” is seeing a slow climb on the charts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving it, kicks it like adidas!