About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 30, 2010

Gyptian - Hold You (Hold Yuh)

Album: Hold You

0000
Could this be the biggest reggae hit of the summer 2010? So far it’s looking like it. Even super hot Nicki Minaj has recorded remix version for this track. Although most of people have never heard of him until this track, Gyptian has been a popular artist on the Jamaican charts, even nominated for Best New Entertainer at the 2006 International Reggae Awards.

No comments: