About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 30, 2010

Sheryl Crow - Summer Day

Album: 100 Miles From Memphis

Sheryl Crow’s seventh album, 100 Miles From Memphis is a very soulful album. You might be surprised, but Sheryl Crow has never had a number 1 album. This latest release came out as #3 (following Eminem and Rick Ross). Crow’s latest album includes tracks which features artists such as Keith Richards, Justin Timberlake and Citizen Cope, as well as cover of Michael Jackson’s “I Want You Back”.

No comments: