About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 18, 2010

New Politics - Yeah Yeah Yeah

Album: New Politics

I was surprised to learn that these guys are from Denmark. But when I thought about it the first band that came to mind when I heard this song was The Hives (though they are from Sweden, not Denmark). New Politics is a new rock band that is currently touring around small clubs in the US. Right now, this song is available for a free mp3 download from Amazon MP3. Or you can get the live version of this song for free by going to their official homepage.

No comments: