About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 30, 2010

Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me

Album: 31 Minutes To Takeoff

Michigan native, Mike Posner was still a student at Duke University when he started recording mix tapes, which led to bidding war between labels. His debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff will be released in mid August, but he is determined to graduate from Duke, instead of dropping out to pursue full time in music. There is bound to be Justin Timberlake comparison with his music (and looks). The first single “Cooler Than Me” has already reached top 10.

No comments: