About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 27, 2008

Duffy - Mercy

Album: Rockferry

iTunes gives out free single each week on their site – some are good, some are forgettable. But I have to give them credit for giving away UK’s biggest hits for free. Last year, Amy Winehouse, earlier this year, Adele and earlier this month, Duffy’s hit single was available for free! Similar to those two female artists I mentioned, she has a cool smoky voice. Could she be the next Amy Winehouse in the US?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great voice! i thought she must have been black though ^^

-GManShepherd