About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 27, 2008

Lil Mama - Shawty Get Loose /ft. Chris Brown & T-Pain

Album: VYP: Voice of the Young People

Lil Mama had a hit with “Lip Gloss” last fall, and was on Avril’s remix version of “Girlfriend” and recently she can be seen on America’s Best Dance Crew show on MTV as one of the judges. This song, as it’s produced by T-Pain, sounds a lot like all of his other hits, “Low”, “Cyclone” and “Kiss Kiss” which should suit the club well. In the music video, Lil Mama has a dance off with Chris Brown which looks pretty cool. Her debut album is finally going to be released at end of next month.

No comments: