About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2009

Papa Roach - Lifeline

Album: Metamorphosis

Californian rock group Papa Roach just released their sixth album titled Metamorphosis. It seems like they are going further and further away from their hard rock roots (remember "Forever" from two years ago? It’s hard to imagine that this is the group that sung “Last Resort” nine years ago. Even the album cover makes them look like a pop rock band like Good Charlotte. With all that aside, the song is catchy, and they are perfect fit touring along with Nickelback this summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe they tried to adapt to Nickelback, cuz that's who I thought of when I heard the song for the first time. like it though