About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 15, 2009

The Prodigy - Omen

Album: Invaders Must Die

Yes, The Prodigy is back. I was disappointed by their last two albums, but this one puts them back on the map of electro-techno music. Their last effort was done solely by the lead singer, and didn’t include other band members. Good thing Liam Howlett decided to bring everyone back, because the songs sound good. Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters is supposedly playing drums on two tracks from this album.

No comments: