About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2009

The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Album: The Script

The Script is a new band from Dublin, Ireland, the same place U2 comes from. But the Script’s music and lead singer’s voice sounds more like Sting (or The Police). I first heard of them when they covered Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” on Radio 1’s Live Lounge. This track was held to #2 spot for a few weeks in UK (by Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl”). Despite being so popular in the UK and Ireland last year, when the album was released in the US in mid March, it didn’t do so well.

No comments: