About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 13, 2009

Brandi Carlile - Dreams

Album: Give Up The Ghost

Brandi Carlile spent her early career in Seattle until she was discovered and signed to the label. Her previous hit song, “The Story” has been used on Grey’s Anatomy and General Motors commercial. This year she is back with her third album titled, Give Up The Ghost, produced by Rick Rubin. The first single from the new album is “Dreams” which has the similar feel to The Story.

No comments: