About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 29, 2009

Joss Stone - Free Me

Album: Colour Me Free

British soul singer, Joss Stone is finally releasing her fourth album after battling with her label. Her new album, Colour Me Free is only available at Target and iTunes at US. The album cover image has also been changed for the US release, which only has Joss Stone’s name in large font with the album title. Elsewhere, the album cover looks like color by numbers, shown above. I’m not particularly a fan of either of these covers, but as usual, she sounds great on her new album.

No comments: