About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 29, 2009

Jason DeRulo - Whatcha Say

Album: Whatcha Say (Single)

If you are Imogen Heap fan, you may be upset at the fact that producer JR Rotem and young R&B star, Jason DeRulo have sampled her track, “Hide And Seek” or maybe you are happy that thanks to this track, a lot more people are discovering Imogen Heap. Either way, “Whatcha Say” has been getting a lot of airplay in the US, and may possibly take the #1 spot soon (it is currently sitting at #2, behind Jay Sean’s “Down”.

No comments: