About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 29, 2009

Lady GaGa - Paparazzi

Album: The Fame

This is the fourth single from Lady GaGa’s debut album, The Fame to crack into top 10. Although I wasn’t a huge fan of her last single, “LoveGame” I think this one stands better. This track was already a hit in the UK several months ago, and now the US is getting the taste of it. GaGa performed this song live at last month’s MTV Video Music Award, which could only be explained as “bizarre.”

No comments: