About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 13, 2009

Tiesto - Feel It In My Bones /ft. Tegan And Sara

Album: Kaleidoscope

For those of you who listen to trance and electro music, Tiesto is a well known name. Earlier this year, fellow European DJ, David Guetta (France) was able to break into mainstream pop with hits like “When Love Takes Over” and “Sexy Bitch” as well as producing hot track, “I Gotta Feeling” for Black Eyed Peas. Dutch DJ, Tiesto tries to gain more audience, but instead of going pop, he recruited some of the best indie rock musicians such as Bloc Party’s Kele Okereke, Priscilla Ahn, and my favorite, Tegan And Sara. I haven’t heard the whole album, but am enjoying this track very much. Stayed tuned for the new Tegan And Sara album as well, coming out later this month.

No comments: