About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 13, 2009

Little Boots - New In Town

Album: Hands

While I was checking out La Roux’s music, I came across Little Boots, another female UK electropop musician. Compared to La Roux, Little Boots has more pop sound, similar to Kylie Minogue. Her UK debut album, Hands, placed in top 5 album chart, and the single “New In Town” was also successful. In the US, instead of a full album, Little Boots released EP titled Illuminations (not sure why).

No comments: