About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 31, 2010

Antoine Dodson & The Gregory Brothers - Bed Intruder Song

Album: Bed Intruder Song (Single)


0000
I’m not much of a YouTube watcher, so it was just recently that I found out about Antoine Dodson, who got the most YouTube video views of the year in 2010. For those of you who haven’t heard of this guy, first watch the original newscast where he was featured.



He sounds like the Donkey from Shrek! As if this wasn’t hilarious enough, music group, The Gregory Brothers, took this clip and created auto-tune song out of it, which is actually quite catchy.



This song became so popular on iTunes that it even entered the Billboard Hot 100, and caused numerous viral covers. I particularly liked the college marching band covering the song. I enjoyed it so much that I even purchased the track on iTunes. Hey, the proceed of the song was able to get Dodson family out of the hood. The only sad thing is that the sex offender has not been caught just yet.

2 comments:

taruhanayamonline said...

Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di sabung ayam
Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
https://works.bepress.com/taruhanayamonline/30/

Bakar Ayam Marketing said...

* LETS JOIN AND FEEL SENSATION TO PLAY *

Agen S128

Judi Sabung Ayam

S128

S128 Live

Sabung Ayam Online

Ayam Bangkok

Jadwal Bola Malam Ini

* VISIT OUR SITE AT *

www.bakarayam.net


* ONLY HERE YOU CAN FEEL CONTINUOUS VICTORY *

https://bakarayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/10/5-perihal-utama-saat-akan-melakukan.html