About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 31, 2010

Deadmau5 - Animal Rights /ft. Wolfgang Gartner

Album: 4x4=12

What a year for Canadian DJ, Joel Zimmerman known as Deadmau5 in 2010. He was the house DJ during Vancouver Winter Olympics as well as MTV VMA, and he climbed up two spots to take the #4 spot on DJ Magazine’s annual Top 100 DJ Poll. His latest album titled 4x4=12 contains bunch of songs that is sure to get your head bobbing, and dancing all night.

No comments: