About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 31, 2010

Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home /ft. Skylar Grey

Album: Last Train To Paris

With so much of the rap world focused on newer superstars such as Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, younger rap fans may not be so aware of Puff Daddy’s “Bad Boy” existence. But, Diddy has finally released much anticipated album, Last Train to Paris using the group name, Diddy-Dirty Money, which also includes, singer-songwriter, Kalenna Harper and former Danity Kane member, Dawn Richard. I didn’t expect too much from this album, but the current single is quite catchy, after you listen to it a couple of times.

No comments: