About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 31, 2010

T.I. - That's All She Wrote /ft. Eminem

Album: No Mercy

T.I.’s follow up album after 2008 mega-hit, Paper Trail was delayed due to his jail sentence. And just when we thought he got out, he was sent back to jail again for violating his probation. The album is strong with guest stars ranging from Kanye West, The-Dream, Chris Brown, Drake to even Christina Aguilera. On the regular edition, you can’t get the previously released singles such as “Got Your Back” or “Yeah Ya Know” and “I’m Back.”

No comments: