About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 16, 2010

My Chemical Romance - Sing

Album: Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

I was worried that I may not like My Chemical Romance’s latest album, since I recalled reading a magazine interview where Gerard Way said that the new album is going to be more ‘punk’ as opposed to theatrical rock that made The Black Parade so good. But the new album still has that sound, particularly this latest single.

No comments: