About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 16, 2010

Weezer - Unbreak My Heart

Album: Death To False Metal

Weezer has been talking about releasing an album called ‘Odds and Ends’ comprised of band’s leftover materials for the past couple of years. And here it is, now titled Death to False Metal. One of the highlights from the album is the cover of Toni Braxton’s song, “Unbreak My Heart.” When Rivers sings it, there is poignancy and you just want to cheer up the guy.

No comments: