About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 16, 2010

Dr. Dre - Kush /ft. Snoop Dogg & Akon

Album: Kush (Single)

Finally! The most anticipated album of the decade – Dr. Dre’s final album of his career, Detox, may be coming close to finishing. This album has been in work since 2003. There has been several leaked songs, but this one seems like an official song, as it was released as a single on iTunes. The beat is still the Dre’s hardcore Westcoast sound. And how can you hate on the collaboration between Snoop and Dre.

No comments: