About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 31, 2010

Das Racist - hahahaha jk?

Album: Sit Down, Man

0000
I kept on seeing their names on the year end lists, and had to look them up. Apparently they are known for the 2008 song, “Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell” where they humorously rap about being confused about the national chain that combines both choices. This track was also voted as one of the best songs on Rolling Stone magazine. The mixtape album is available for free on their website.

No comments: