About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

Britney Spears - Womanizer

Album: Circus

I was surprised to hear that this track became Britney’s second #1 song ever. The only other song that reached the pinnacle was her debut single, “Baby One More Time” nearly 10 years ago (wow, that’s 10 years ago already?!). “Womanizer” hit #1, but only stayed there for one week. Controversially sexy music video was directed by Korean American music video director Joseph Kahn (not to be mistaken as Joseph Hahn of Linkin Park). Maybe this song and the sexy music video can bring her back to being the popstar she once was.

No comments: