About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 14, 2009

Eminem - We Made You

Album: Relapse

Ultra conservative newsman, Bill O'Reilly said of this particular video, "he represents the lowest form of entertainment in this country and is a publicity hound to boot." O’Reilly may not be the only person Eminem will upset in this video as he pokes fun of Sarah Palin, Jessica Simpson, Amy Winehouse, Lindsey Lohan, just to name a few. This is the kind of song that you have to watch the music video to fully appreciate what he is rapping about. It’s a silly song, but I’m now ready for some serious rapping from Eminem.

No comments: