About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 28, 2009

Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)

Album: I Know You Want Me (Single)

Pitbull has recently figured out how to crank out hits. Two years ago, him and Lil Jon sampled Europe's popular dance track, "Calabria" and turned it into "The Anthem." This year, he took last year's hot dance track, "75 Brazil Street" and converted it into "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)". This track is now Pitbull's most successful single to date as it is currently #4 on Billboard Single chart.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Thank god you listed this on here. I keep hearing it on the radio and wondering who it is! I like the beat for working out. I'm not sure how long I will like it for though, it seems like one of those songs you might get annoyed with after about 15 times of listening to it.