About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 28, 2009

NOFX - Creeping Out Sara

Album: Coaster

I'm a huge fan of Tegan & Sara, and I don't know how other fans feel about this song, but I think it's hilarious. NOFX is a punk rock band from California that doesn't know how to take life seriously. Creeping Out Sara is a song about meeting Sara (or possibly Tegan, since Fat Mike couldn't tell them apart) at one of the big music festival. The song goes on to ask Sara about lesbian orgy sex and drugs. Considering that both Tegan & Sara have great sense of humor, I get a feeling they were able to laugh it off.

No comments: