About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 28, 2009

Lily Allen - Not Fair

Album: It's Not Me, It's You

The music starts out like western gunsling showdown, and nothing matches better than Lily Allen's fast talking, cheeky lyrics about a super nice guy who is just terrible in bed. The song is catchy, fun and gets stuck in your head. What else can you ask for? This track is rising up fast on the UK chart.

1 comment:

Ana said...

oooh Lily Allen~ You are my favorite! Love this song, but one of her older songs "Knock em Out" is more my favorite (^_^) This has a good beat and is fun to drive to though!