About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2009

Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

Album: Boom Boom Pow (Single)

Black Eyed Peas are back, and they just broke an all time group record for most download in a single week by shifting 465,000 (previous record was 253,000 download for Coldplay’s “Viva La Vida.” The song itself isn’t that great, but since it’s the latest single from Black Eyed Peas, ever since Fergie became a superstar, everyone (including myself) was quite curious to hear how they would sound now. As expected, Fergie has bigger role (at least on this song). Their new album will be released in June.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too much samo black music