About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 28, 2010

Alkaline Trio - This Addiction

Album: This Addiction

I had never heard of this punk trio band from Illinois, but they have been around since 1996. The current lineup consists of Matt Skiba (vocal/guitar), Dan Andriano (vocal/bass) and Derek Grant (drums). Their latest album, This Addiction (same name as the lead off single) is their seventh release. They sound like other punk rock bands such as Bad Religion, MxPx and Rise Against.

No comments: