About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 14, 2010

Lady GaGa - Speechless / Your Song [Live at Grammys] /ft. Elton John

Album: 52nd Grammy Awards

Lady GaGa opened the Grammy show with “Poker Face”, and went into this medley of her song “Speechless” mixed with Elton John’s “Your Song.” From shouting, “Take my picture, Hollywood!” Lady GaGa shows that she owns the crowd. And how long has she been in the business? At least as a signed performer, not too long. Whether you like her or not, you have to give her credit for her showmanship. Elton John performed with Eminem several years back, and he proves once again, that he can collaborate with any performer out there.

No comments: