About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 28, 2010

Violent Soho - Jesus Stole My Girlfriend

Album: Violent Soho

They sound a little like Nirvana, The Vines, and The Datsuns put together. Just like the Vines, Violent Soho hails from Australia, and plays Nirvana-esque screaming rock songs. Their US debut album, Violent Soho will be released in early March. Most of the songs on the album are from their debut album, We Don’t Belong Here from 2008. They are currently touring all over the US to get their name out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just gotta comment in favor of this song since it stays in your head as some of the best of collegy rock for a long time