About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 14, 2010

Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be

Album: The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies)

Black Eyes Peas continue to release hits after hits from their latest album, The E.N.D. Thanks to the Grammy performance, “Imma Be” gained a lot of new fans, and it is already #2 on Billboard singles chart. It may not be long before it swaps places with Kesha’s “Tik Tok” for a #1 spot. I’m not a huge fan of this song (though I can see the mass appeal), and I’m still waiting for “Rock That Body” to be the next single.

No comments: