About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 14, 2010

Celine Dion, Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson - Earth Song [Live at Grammys]

Album: 52nd Grammy Awards

This year’s Grammy had most number of viewers in the recent years, and there were some good performances. One of the stand outs was the Michael Jackson tribute. The 3D footages of natures was not appealing, but having the all star artists from various different genres singing one of Michael’s beloved songs was something. Even amongst vocal powerhouse like Celine Dion or Jennifer Hudson, Michael’s voice comes across very strong. A lot of the performances from the Grammy’s is available for download from iTunes, but so far this song is not. It’s a shame.

No comments: