About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 14, 2010

Metric - Gold Guns Girls

Album: Fantasies

This song stays in your head. Especially the opening line, “All the gold and the guns in the world.” Metric is an indie rock band from Toronto, Canada. They had a hit earlier in 2009 with the song, “Help I’m Alive.” Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park is a fan of Metric, and he did a good remix of this song as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the only keeper out of the 10 selected songs