About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 28, 2010

Ludacris - How Low

Album: Battle Of The Sexes

What’s great about Ludacris is that he always brings fun into hip-hop, showcasing that you don’t have to be gangsta to enjoy hip-hop. The album, “Battle of the Sexes” was initially supposed to be collaboration album between Ludacris and female MC, Shawnna, but that was later changed. This single, produced by T-Minus, has climbed to #6 on Billboard single chart.

No comments: