About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 28, 2010

Three 6 Mafia - Feel It /ft. DJ Tiesto, Sean Kingston & Flo Rida

Album: Feel It (Single)

Oscar winning rapstars, Three 6 Mafia’s new album, which is rumored to be titled, Laws of Power, has seen its release date bumped to later dates several times already. “Feel It” which was produced by superstar DJ, Tiesto is the third single, and it is packed with addictive dance beat, and features Sean Kingston on the hook, and Flo Rida for some rapping. It is climbing on the dance chart, but hasn’t had much success on the mainstream chart just yet.

No comments: