About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 18, 2009

Moby - Pale Horses

Album: Wait For Me

After releasing his biggest album, “Play” in 1999, he hasn’t had that much exposure (other than Eminem threatening him at 2002 MTV Video Music Award). Moby is now releasing his ninth album, “Wait For Me” which isn’t as up tempo and danceable like his previous effort. He claims that it’s his most personal album yet, and it shows. A lot of the songs are quite touching. The vocal for the song is provided by relatively unknown Amelia Zirin Brown.

No comments: