About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 14, 2008

The Fray - You Found Me

Album: The Fray

The Fray had two huge hits in 2005, “Over My Head” and “How to Save A Life” the latter hit thanks to Grey’s Anatomy (How to save a life, get it?) using it on their promo spot. The Fray work with ABC network once again, this time, using this song for Lost series promo. Their album won’t be released until February of 2009, but this first single is already climbing up on the chart.

No comments: