About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 30, 2008

Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood

Album: Fleet Foxes

It’s the end of 2008, and a lot of music critics and publications have released their favorite albums of the year. Many indie rock albums by such artists as MGMT, Elbow, Vampire Weekend has been named. But many seem to think Seattle folk rock band, Fleet Foxes deserves the #1 album of the year, including Billboard magazine. Personally, I think their music is a little too slow for me, but I can hear that they produce beautiful music. They also sounded great live. Their album is available for only $5 at Amazon MP3.

No comments: