About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 14, 2008

Zach Gill - Family /ft. Jack Johnson

Album: Zach Gill's Stuff

Zach Gill is the lead singer of the band, ALO (Animal Liberation Orchestra), which supported Jack Johnson’s tour, and belongs to his label, Brushfire Records. Zach Gill attempts to go solo with his debut album, Zach Gill’s Stuff. Similar to when Matt Costa and Donavon Frankenreiter tried to launch their career, Jack Johnson lends his hand (and name) as the featured artist. The song style is very much like Jack Johnson’s chilled relaxed type. This song is not a Christmas song, but a good one to listen to during the holidays.


No comments: