About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 30, 2008

Sum 41 – Always

Album: The Best Of Sum 41: 8 Years Of Blood, Sake And Tears 2000 - 2008

no sample
Canadian rock band, Sum 41 recently released their Best Of album exclusively in Japan. The disc contains all their hit singles from 2000 to now, including last year's "Underclass Hero". There is one newly recorded song, “Always” which is burning up the chart in Japan. I wonder why they won’t release this in US or Canada. It’s a good punk pop rock song. They are currently working on a new album, which is to be released sometime in 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray, finally Sum41! I think they don't deserve being pushed into a pop corner by so many