About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 30, 2008

James Morrison - Broken Strings /ft. Nelly Furtado

Album: Songs For You, Truths For Me

When I first heard of James Morrison, I thought he might be related to The Doors’ Jim Morrison, but from what I could find, that doesn’t seem to be true. James Morrison is a British singer-songwriter. He had a decent hit with, “You Give Me Something”. Jason Mraz fans might know him as the featured artist on the song “Details in the Fabric.” This duet featuring Nelly Furtado is a big hit in UK right now. It sounds like something American Idol producers will try to pull off, but better.

No comments: