About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 14, 2008

Low vs Diamond - Heart Attack

Album: Low vs Diamond

Originally hailing from University of Colorado, Low vs Diamond relocated to California. At the first listen, I thought they sounded a bit UK, though American sounding, similar to how I felt about The Killers when I heard them first. I later discovered that coincidentally, this band was discovered and signed by the same person that signed The Killers in Las Vegas. If you like The Bravery or Carolina Liar, you would probably enjoy this group.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

more of that kinda music!